Show us your Pets!?!?!

nice pics folks......jason are we gonna see a whack of alfie cross holly  pups  late next year   ;)

Funnily enough, old Alfie had his tackle out for her earlier today while I was at work.. :o :o :o.. I would give a fortune to have seen Mrs P's face!  :D :D :D :D

I can see a few fun packed months ahead, we've already had to resort to segregated eating arrangements!  :D :D :D

December21013.jpg

8 weeks Scott, she's a lovely little thing too..... albeit a bit ugly!  :D :D :D :D

I've had a few different dogs in my time. Alsatian, c0cker spaniel, doberman, shihtzu and none of them come close. Bassets are such docile, friendly dogs, he loves kids & adults & other animals. He was napping on the chair with my friends cat (posted earlier in this topic) It was a picture and I didn't have my cam  >:( He was laid on his back, head hanging over the arm of the chair, back legs akimbo. Bubbles was curled up behind him with her head resting on the Mutts Nutts as we say HAHAHA

I don't think you'll be disappointed with getting this one Jason, although they are a bit stubborn and seem to have select hearing except when there are treats about or when one mentions the word WALK  :D :D :D

I've had a few different dogs in my time. Alsatian, c0cker spaniel, doberman, shihtzu and none of them come close. Bassets are such docile, friendly dogs, he loves kids & adults & other animals. He was napping on the chair with my friends cat (posted earlier in this topic) It was a picture and I didn't have my cam  >:( He was laid on his back, head hanging over the arm of the chair, back legs akimbo. Bubbles was curled up behind him with her head resting on the Mutts Nutts as we say HAHAHA

I don't think you'll be disappointed with getting this one Jason, although they are a bit stubborn and seem to have select hearing except when there are treats about or when one mentions the word WALK   :D :D :D

She certainly strikes me as being a lazy mutt, I should have some entertaining pictures of her to show you in the next few days!

She's a cutey Jason.... beautiful looking dog... I'm in love with HP Watson as well.... I reckon I've picked my next dog... although... I've aslways wanted a Doberman... what are they like then Scot ???

The ones we had were great Mark, but you have to make sure you get them from a good breeder one that breeds for good temperament etc.  And there again I supposed the dog is only as good as his master.

She's a cutey Jason.... beautiful looking dog... I'm in love with HP Watson as well.... I reckon I've picked my next dog... although... I've aslways wanted a Doberman... what are they like then Scot ???

A doberman is like a MF a little nervous :D :D But when she likes you  she loves you.

Texas

0f8516e4.jpg

Not seen any feathered friends on here, so here goes.  Responds to the name of 'Cheeky' or 'Shut up' or any other verbal abuse flung at it!  So far, has quite a good vocabulary - also manages to make farting noises, copy the telephone ring and other machine noises and has a fondness for mobile 'phones.  It actually managed to get onto the internet by playing with the toggle switch on my new Nokia!  ;D