Simon M JD 3140

SIMON.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that wont fit in your display cabinet ???:D :D

I'll make it fit  :D :D :D

good man simon!! ;D look in his other items, i like the 5ft link box, i want to buy a link box at some stage, but i have to buy a tractor first!!! :-[

tidy little link box is that  :o :o

good man simon!! ;D look in his other items, i like the 5ft link box, i want to buy a link box at some stage, but i have to buy a tractor first!!! :-[

Get a stock box, far more useful! I bought one 2 years ago now after looking for one for ages, an old blue Twose one came up, so I put a new floor in it and full re-paint and has probably been used evryday in one way or another, as it wide enough to put fencing posts in it, will fit 6 ewes and lambs at a time, put a new-born calve in it and the cow will follow you home behind it and also the gated front folds up, so you get 16 conventional bales in it, with somthing to push them against.......very useful tool for ?100! :);) ;)

I would give it a go Simon. Offer him 5k as you have said. Shame the photos are not closer. Just check that everything is working at the back end. Looks clean enough for the money.

Tried him againm this afternnoon no joy so try again tomorrow does look clean though can't see inside the cab though  :-\ :-\ :-\ :) :) :)

what are you thinking of doing with her then simon??? seems like a lot of money to just have sitting round in a barn for occasional work here and there, seeing as your usally busy anyway, ,how much did you use the ih you have and how much do you plan to use this one

We all need our toys Sean  ;D ;D but i can't really remember the last time i used my 955 3/4 months ago i reckon but i used it a bit at weekends in the summer hauling hay and topping my mums horsey paddock an rolling & chain harrowing and if the PTO was working would of used it tanking  ;) but if i buy this one i can use it at glastonbury festival this year and make over ?2k in under a week so that i'll pay for most of it and when i get rid of the 955 that should cover the rest of it so shouldn't be to bad but i know what you mean  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

not a show tractor then??? might be worth the investment in time ect if you did,

Nope it'll have to earn its keep a bit but if i kept it tidy and stored it in my mates shed where my 955 is now it should keep clean and tidy enough and not lose much money  :) :) :)

Go for it Simon, If you've got the funds, housing and the opportunity to earn a few quid with her :)

Looks pretty tidy as far as the pics go, and I expect she will have bottomed out in value now so you wont lose anything.

can you not ring the guy now??

Why you getting excited  :o :o :o

Go for it Simon, If you've got the funds, housing and the opportunity to earn a few quid with her :)

Looks pretty tidy as far as the pics go, and I expect she will have bottomed out in value now so you wont lose anything.

Thats what i'm hoping Mark  ;) ;) ;)

Nice sentiment darling, but I'm not that sort of girlie really... I'd rather Simon bought himself a tractor (so long as he lets me drive if of course ;D)... particularly as I'm promised a seat next to him at Glastonbury this year :-*:-* :-*

Even you'd struggle to find somewhere to sit in a SG2 cab  :o :o :o :o :o not the most passenger friendly of cabs  :D :D