Simon M JD 3140

SIMON.

Lookin sweet mate

Just needs front mudgaurds and tyres ha ha! mich's

be aware . . (not tryig to scare you off) if she's been set up on horsepower from new she is likely to need pistons around 6 -7000 hrs, though if not pressured all her life she'll be fine

Dont' think she's done to much pto work at all to be honset the 1000 shaft looks like it hasn't been used much at all and all the back end looks clean and tidy come from a local framer up the road form the bloke  :) :)

Looks good simon would you bid on her via ebay if she did get a bid on it?

Depends i might do but i don't think its really worth much more than 5k its getting on a bit age wise  :-\ :-\

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if not be all romantic and buy the lady in your life that 135 shes after

There's a answer to that Sean but i'm `gonna resit typing it  :D :D :D

in all fairness he said he hasn't had alot of interest in it but you know what ebay's like last mintue bidders  :'( :'(

Looking good then Simon :)  Do you reckon the previous owner(s) were arable then, I take it she looked pretty original and not abused.

The wheels might be later ones I think with square dishes. :-\

What was the trim in the cab like?

Sorry for being nosey, tell me to shut up if you like :D;)

Looking good then Simon :)  Do you reckon the previous owner(s) were arable then, I take it she looked pretty original and not abused.

The wheels might be later ones I think with square dishes. :-\

What was the trim in the cab like?

Sorry for being nosey, tell me to shut up if you like :D;)

Shut up Mark  :D :D :D

yep she come form a arable farm up the road form this bloke from new looks all original  ;) and i was quite surprised how good the cab trim was no rips or tears apart form the seat which is to be expected no leaks around the sunroof  :o yep i reckon the wheels are off a 50 series front one are down but the back ones are fine and there Mitch's 10.8  ;D ;D

He's pondering my offer and he's got someone going to llok at it on thu/fri so you lot now know as much as i do  ::) ::) :'( :'(

yeah right, hes going to try and get the full wack out of you more like simon, old car dealers trick that, say yes but only once the "other person" has looked, then say well they are offering 500 quid more, but seeing as you were first you can have it for the same