Simon M JD 3140

SIMON.

yeah right, hes going to try and get the full wack out of you more like simon, old car dealers trick that, say yes but only once the "other person" has looked, then say well they are offering 500 quid more, but seeing as you were first you can have it for the same

Does that i'll go done and smack his chops  :o :o :o :o

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well simon ? any news ?

mind you mate , there's quite a few worth looking at in farm trader mag, matter of fact i can buy a SG2 cabbed 2wd jd 2040s cheaper than a refurb'd 135 !

Really looking for a 6 pot  ;) ;) ;) but i'l pick the mag up tomorrow and  take a look  :o :o

told you mate :D :D stick it out he semms to want to sell it, no ebay offers ,

No i did think about cracking today and giving him ?5250 but i'll keep him hanging another day then bid him ?5150 my mate said today why don't i just give him want he wants its only ?250 and this is a bloke that did try to rob his own granny over some land  :o :o :o :o

Och, your better with Quality Street Simon. The fudge is to die for :P

Even if you have to pay ?5250, I still think your getting a good deal. But stick to your guns mate and see what comes of it.

I'll take him all 3 ;) ;) i would pay ?5250 but as last week he said he take 5k i think i'm gonna stick to my guns  :-\ :-\ :-\

Why not go back with an offer of 4900 in cash and if he says but you were offering 5000 before just tell him that was last week and ive spent some since. If he says no just tell him youll leave it then and im sure he wouldnt want to let the deal go if hes got no other interested parties ;)

Why not go back with an offer of 4900 in cash and if he says but you were offering 5000 before just tell him that was last week and ive spent some since. If he says no just tell him youll leave it then and im sure he wouldnt want to let the deal go if hes got no other interested parties ;)

Take heed Simon, that's not a bad obit of advice mate.  :) Good luck  :)

HAPPY DAYS!!! When next talking to him, ask have the wheels got any water in them?? as somethine on this series people put in water to weigh down for grip and also to make them feel less bouncy on roads

I know mechanics that took wheels off to change tires and were almost killed as tyres half full of water, last bolt was took out and wheel dropped to ground like lead!!!