spalding show

Tractorman810

It said spalding ::):D cant even have a joke on here now without it being removed, why do I bovver :D

easy tiger chill out man,like i said it was funny,pretty quick to :D  but try to be a little longer in the sentance we are trying to discourage short 2/3 word and smilley only  replys in topics so its prob gone because of that reason, sorry about that, but rules are rules

wont bovver posting anymore pettie rules that used only on some members

The rules are deployed on all members Mark - anyone making pointless single word replys... or smileys... or text talk will have their posts removed... they only serve to "bump up" a members post count  :)

The rules are deployed on all members Mark - anyone making pointless single word replys... or smileys... or text talk will have their posts removed... they only serve to "bump up" a members post count  :)

right so in the jokes someone can put a few cheesy faces and thats ok? one rule for one and another for others >:( >:(>:(

Not at all mark.... I am sorry if you feel treated unfairly... but the Moderator team interpret and apply the rules "as best they can" ...  but you can't please all the people all the time... thats a fact...

Keep your posts longer than single words... and you wont have to challenge the rules  ;)