SHEPTON MALLET TOY COLLECTORS FAIR - Sunday 3rd February 2008

Lady Ferguson

Is the same show thats got a vintage display on at the same time? As we were asked to do a display and i am sure it was a two day thing or am i getting mixed up ???

I'll check for you - their website hasn't been updated yet. Last time Simon and I went it was on a Saturday, but this one definitely says sunday :-\

Nice one Mandy, I've been a couple of times,it's a good toyfair. Hope you do some good business there :)

(Does anyone know if Brian Norman still has a stand at Shepton toyfair??)

I'll be there (need to see Tris  ;D).  Re Brian Norman....its a bit hit and miss these days if he does come.  Yes he was at the December one.  If you need to get something from him would suggust you call and check whether he going to be there first.

I'll be there (need to see Tris  ;D).  Re Brian Norman....its a bit hit and miss these days if he does come.  Yes he was at the December one.  If you need to get something from him would suggust you call and check whether he going to be there first.

Is he the one Peter thats sometimes on the frist row as you walk in right at the bottom end  :-\ :-:) :)

Is he the one Peter thats sometimes on the frist row as you walk in right at the bottom end  :-\ :-:) :)

Yes thats right Simon.  One of the original farm model dealers.  He's been going to Shepton for many years, except when Spalding clashes with a Shepton TF.

I contacted the organisers today and they are adamant that the fair is only on the Sunday - sorry Marky :'( :'( :'( :'(

Mandy - Also check with the Tractor Show organiser.  Sometimes model farm dealers attend the Tractor Show only (both days).  For example I remember one year turning up for the Toy Fair and seeing G+M's van only to discover they were at the tractor show not the Toy Fair.  Don't think G+M will be at either this years though but some others may.

I contacted the organisers today and they are adamant that the fair is only on the Sunday - sorry Marky :'( :'( :'( :'(

No one said the toy fair was on both days  ::) ::) but there's still plenty to see and do on the saturday  ;) ;)

We are in Wells the weekend of this, for my Dad's birthday, same day as Marky. Autoroute says we are only 12 mins away from shepton Mallet.

Anyone know how much it will be to get in??

?3-50 for an adult, kids are free IIRC

We are in Wells the weekend of this, for my Dad's birthday, same day as Marky. Autoroute says we are only 12 mins away from shepton Mallet.

Anyone know how much it will be to get in??

Who's your dad Kev i don't know him do i give me a shout if you want and we can go look at some tractors if you like  :) :) :)

Who's your dad Kev i don't know him do i give me a shout if you want and we can go look at some tractors if you like  :) :) :)

My Dad lives in Devon - We chose Wells to celebrate his 70th as it is about 1/2 way between us. We only have Friday to Monday morning there! :(