SHEPTON MALLET TOY COLLECTORS FAIR - Sunday 3rd February 2008

Lady Ferguson

?3-50 for an adult, kids are free IIRC

Sorry Kev, that's the price for the Toy Fair.  The Tractor Show is a lot more expensive and I'm not sure of if you have to pay for kids.  Got a feeling its around ?8 to ?10 for the Tractor show and no you cannot buy one ticket and do both.  Hope this helps.

Is the same show thats got a vintage display on at the same time? As we were asked to do a display and i am sure it was a two day thing or am i getting mixed up ???
This is Numpty material Seany, I have told you twice the toy train & collectors fair coincides with the vintage tractor show. Seperate entities, tractors on both days, toy fair on Sunday only. Tut, tut, tut. . . ::)

Which is why Id rather do Sunday only rather than Saturday or both days. Last time I went the tractor show was ?6 and the toy fair ?4 I think.

Kev, don't forget Tincknells Countrystore to the left of the first roundabout heading into Wells on the A361 from Sh1tun Smellit. . . aka Shepton Mallet. Good Siku & Britains stock at what I hear to be bargain prices. Oh and Peter, have you a shopping list compiled yet? You should be ok for kerrching when I get there :)

OK Tris...no shopping list, just what take my fancy.  This time we must organise an FTF meet.  I'll be travelling up on the morning from Horsham.  The wife and I are going to my daughters for a long weekend and a day out in London on the Friday, have managed to get tickets for the Terracotta Army at the British Museum and then its on to the Toy Fair.  So if we can organise a meet I'll know what to aim to arrive.  Oh yes Tris...what time you hoping to arrive/leave?

well this all depends if a display is going mate , as to maybe moveing house , but if yer up round here bring a van , will ya , you'll be well fed & watered  :D :D :D

wont get much in the back of that thing mate, shes stacked to the gunnels of rubbish fro work :D :D cant see the dispaly coming at the min, not spoken to tris mind, but can pick you two up on the way if you want, or get to marks and he can drive ,dont mind