front linkage

tatty

Question

if you look in my post you should see what you need to do and you would be better to wait until you get your linkage first and then you will know what has to be done to fit it

yeah never cut anything till you have the part infront of you, i learnt that a few times, they come with full instructions on how to assemble them very easy to do

Ok got these today

Not very good in my opinion, for the money that is, they do look great, but with a few mins on a uh renault linkage the same result can be achieved for a much smaller cost

Yeah im fidling with them now and i dont think it would be that hard to modify the uh one yourself  :-\ :-\

but the uh ones cost a few quid now it must be said, to be honest i think they are ok, eaasy to put together, although you may need to drill out the mould excess, but thats not hard, if you use small screws they work like the uh ones, yes the same result could prob be done with the uh ones, but i bet you break as many as you make with them, as they aint to strong either ,had a look at doing it my self a while back