A few pics of my brochure collection...

As I posted the other day in "Whave have you been up to" .... I spent a couple of evenings re-cataloging my MF Brochure collection.  I've now got about 750 items in my ever expanding collection.. as a result of "growing pains" I've had to have a re-jig... and sub-divide some items further....

As a for instance.... I DID have my tractors in three chunky folders... but I've now sub-divided them further into "series" books... 11 in total.

At the risk of boring you to tears... I've taken a couple of pics for you  :-[:)

First... the whole lot...

DSC_2648.jpg

My reference book collection...

DSC_2661.jpg

What about the 50b?

Yep.... 2 or 3 on the 50B... send me a mail to work... mark@histonproduce.com... and I'll ping them to you...

Have you read the "Tractor Ploughing Manual" that you have there?? ::) ::)

At least you've had a try!! ;)

Nar... not yet Kev  :-[ - looks good on the shelf though hey  ;):D :D :D :D

:o :o :o :o

Insured I hope Mark.......

Not enough actually FP... something I need to deal with actually  :-\ :-[

Tell you what marky i really apreciate the disks you do for us but i would love to own that lot more, much more fun touching the actual things than looking on a pc

You are not wrong there Sean... you can't beat having the "real thing"  :)

The good news is... I've just received two more today as well  ;D

Much tidier than mine stacked up in 8 piles but then I suppose I do have 4500 ;D:P

Invite me over for a week or so and I'll tidy yours up for you... can't guarntee that baler brochure will get filed mind you  ;):D :D

Question...

Am I or am I not the worlds biggest "paint strainer"     

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear  ;)

Why...................?

What a sad bas****  :-*:-*

Very nice now  ;)

Get a life you muppet  :-*:-*

As for you... Porky... I wondered where you had been... you havn't insulted me properly for weeks now  :'( - I was begining to think you had started to like me  :'( :o - Ergh... yuck... perish the thought  >:(

Marky,

Wish I could put a figure on how many MF leaflets I've got but gave up counting them a long time ago. Estimate 2500+ at a guess. Once you start collecting every MF leaflet for every country it kind of starts getting out of hand.....

But mon ami, I hate to tell you this I don't have the biggest MF literature collection - that honour must go to John Sellers, a dairy farmer from near Bury in Lancs, who has been collecting since the 1970s and as a hobby since 1992. He must have 5000+ plus, including variants, etc. He's even into associated AGCO companies like Valtra, Landini, Challenger, Fendt, etc and he also does the whole world-wide thing. Even Perkins-powered machines tickle his whistle. You should go up there and have a look one day....after you've been to my spot. He attends Spalding and has now discovered eBay.

He beats me hands-down on MF, but I beat him on general collection size across all brands.

Regards

Rory