My latest "Hair-Brained" idea... see what you think

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks well, I agree with the other comments , on site I`d saytoo  and this is  just a personal thing but  I`d tone the green down a tad,may be cheaper when it comes to printing  too......just a thought from a meanie!!!!

I get where you are coming from using green tho, excellent slogan and logo concept

all the best :)

Thanks for the coments guys...

I'll try a darker green tomorrow and post it up... and perhaps a red one too then  :-\

Question... does it look like a compactor to you lot ??? - was it obvious when you first looked at it  ???

Oh I see it supposed to be a compactor!!!!!

Yes it did! :D :D

I had the opportunity to take some pics the other day for my literature and website design.... with a local farmer who VERY KINDLY allowed me to hook up my baler to his new 5445 (the same mode I've ordered)... I've got hundreds of pics... but here is just one at random  :-\

DSC_3022.jpg

Not yet mate..... open to suggestion... was thinking about Mandy.... after the lovely Mandy  :-\

Should be Hard working name this time mark, since its going to do alot more than fanny,

Not saying mandy isnt a good name

Barb the Baler??

very nice mate, has the sleepless nights started yet ??? ??? and what about poor Fanny. DOES SHE KNOW  :'(

:D :D - not told Fanny yet mark... sleepless nights began when I place the order late Jan  :'( :-[

Impressive looking combo there mate is that your baler or a demo one ?

Thats my actual baler Sean... the demo model was brand new... so after using it ... I bought it  :)

Should be Hard working name this time mark, since its going to do alot more than fanny,

Not saying mandy isnt a good name

Barb the Baler??

I like the barb bit Nick... good thinking... we'll have a poll nearer the time shall we  ;D

yeah she would like that BUT to many jokes will appear! ;)

and.....  ;D:D :D :D :D