Model farming diary - Feb 2008

FB

thought you had the forager?? ???:-\

so far i've just been using the 5 series JD and Kuhn shredder on the untidy edges, looking at a space for a new shed for going back into the tattie business in the future and tidying up the other two sheds! :D :D

thought you had the forager?? ???:-\

so far i've just been using the 5 series JD and Kuhn shredder on the untidy edges, looking at a space for a new shed for going back into the tattie business in the future and tidying up the other two sheds! :D :D

Not yet FB i want to see them in the 'flesh' first mate  ;) ;)

Granary building is whipping up a frenzy. Timber framework is finished. Uprights in situ for the second storey, walls painted, flagstones down on one half of the floor, another wall boarded. . . it's going well. :)

Well post up some pics then?!?!?!?!?  :o :o :D :D :D;) ;) ;D ;D

Will do after the show tomorrow, sit tight mate and try and contain yourself!! :D :D

My arms are crossed and I'm sat shaking and rocking in my chair till they do.

I forgot to add that I will be shopping on my farm this month, I need a rake and some trailers.  ;) ;)

il be running two silage outfits this year, some of the new trailers have just landed and there will be a 6495 and 6480 mf landing around the end of next week as well as two fendts in about a months time. other then that we are spreading a bit of slurry when the weather allows and trying to do some digger work but its very much start/stop cos of the weather.

• 2 weeks later...