boss bought us a tractor yesterday

Deeredriver

Hey Marky yes please mate  tell him i need a ruddy big raise if he wants me to drive these blumin green things  think shes about 176 hp but i might be wrong

shes a 1993 model there were 2 identical a 93 and a 94 but the  pto wouldnt stay in gear on the newer one which i thought looked the best out of the 2

but when i went to look at  them  they wouldnt let me have the keys to drive them like they said they would as they were in the auction grounds

he payd $40,000 for it

as for looking like that for long who knows mate we have a 4450 a 4555 and a 4755 already at the farm and the cabs are always trashed full of rubish and mud and dust

when i bring them in the work shop for an oil change i always blow out the cab and clean them up couple weeks later back to being full of h1t again

one Massive pet peave of mine is when people that use chewing tobaco drive them they always leave spit bottles in them thats the nastiest sh1t you ever get to be around i could kill the dirty bast you know the rest

not many tractors around that age over here have mirrors our 4450 does the 8310 does and the mx270 the otheres dont for some reason

another crap idea is the poxy indicators

when you turn one on one side of the cab lighs flash and the other side are on all the time

Pretty confusing for people coming up behind id say

I just don't let anyone else in my tractor.  :D Good looking machine though.  :)

Same here John, nothing worse is there when you jump up the cab with muck all over the pedels and seat, left in gear on the shuttle, tools missing, seat right forward and the tractor being left outside......hacks me right off! :-[::):D

yea its not law i dont dont think but everyone one does its bloody stupid if you ask me

give me a beacon anyday

well i thought that would be the sensible thing sure you should need the indicators to show what direction you are turning  :D but arent some of the newer tractors over there comeing with beacons on them  ???

Nick!!! It's an absoloute dream machine. .. . what a stunning looking machine. What would she be in the Queens best silver then mate? Hours sound good, condition looks right. .. I take it it's drawbar only like most of the other machines?

Two points to agree with you on - Chewing tobacco spit left in bottles in cabs. ... our harvest crew boss did that and I nearly mistook his rancid flem for my bottle of Pepsi. .. Too close for comfort that was.

SMV flashers. . .. pathetic!!  :D :D