john deere 9530 hitch

jnrcatt

The 9530 is the first new britains/ertl tractor I've bought for a while, and wanted it to pull the new UH solitair drill/harrow combo but the hitch is no where near right, so I'm going to try a hitch convertion, any ideas??

I thought about adapting an old britains hitch but not really sure how!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you posted that mate, looks nice and something to remember when I get round to buying one. That said, I want that US style quick hitch for something else anyway so I may cut it out and replace the whole thing with something. .. When I get one!!

can you take lots of pics of the converter as i want to make one!!!!! like up close much apprechiated!!

buy one from DT!! ;) ;)

to be honest there a simple and very effective idea!, glad he thought them up!!

i tried making one from an old linkage when i first got my 8530 and it worked i just want to make another / better one!!!

i think thats how its cast ???, i bought mine and they have been in the box since ::)