Wilking Claas Axion and John Deere 1.32 Prototypes

Barry

mmm green or not thats gonna give uh a run for the money given the fendt 936 finish we have seen,  did i see somewhere siku own wiking?? if so i guess that explains the end of the siku farmer plus range a while back

i think thats right??....maybe why there Farmer+ range kinda went ;)::)

I saw them on the toylord site. They look stunning. Hurraahhh to Wiking and UH  :) :)

JD 6930 and Axion 850 are truly two great subjects.Hopefully they will be in colour  ;)

i think thats right??....maybe why there Farmer+ range kinda went ;)::)

;)

it looks like siku listens to us more than Britains  ;)  http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=9662.0

I was hopeful given Fendt 936 that Wiking would use their Siku links to build a JD6000 series so this is great news :) it even has the correct flat bonnet top instead of the curved 7530 one that conversionists are trying too pass of as a 6930 :-[

At least with this model you will be able to genuinely change transfers too create authentic 68,66,6530s :D

• 1 month later...

that was just a prototype. I am sure it will be released in green. The price for the Fendt 936 ( a superb model) is 49.95 Euros. A bit steeper than UH but it has openig doors, bonnet and rear window. The detail is superb. Just go see the many posts on the apropriate tread (Wiking Fendt 936).

I think that the Wiking line will be worthy competition to UH.

Here we are Robbo,I don't think these have been released yet but looks to be a good model if produced in jd green

jd6930600x450.jpg

OH yes come to daddy :D :D :D :D :D :D

want one NOW :o :o :o :o :o

robbo

Yes  I have too agree with all the above ;D  My current 6920 is 4 yrs old & its high time it was replaced with a nice new wiking 6930 :D  Come too think of it the commander sprayer its permanently hitched to needs replacing with a new UH  Amazone ux5200 sprayer :) so will both of those manufacturers please "pull their fingers out"  ;D