mf 8480 sorry lads it had to be done

batcher

Been working 30 miles from the yard so i have been parking up next to this beast for the last 3 nights but was too dark to take any pics until now  ;D

steve1156.jpg

steve1157.jpg

steve1152.jpg

Got back last night and she still smells like brand new but she is on a 07 plate

steve1153.jpg

found out today she has done 400 hrs since august  :o

steve1151.jpg

spoke to one of the drivers all he would say it's a friday afternoon tractor ( had to hire in a tractor while she was in dock for 6 weeks)

steve1150.jpg

steve1155.jpg

but did say the 2 smaller ones had been no trouble at all

steve1154.jpg

Well i finished trimming all that i had on one farm by lunchtime  ;D Then was told to make the day up elseware  :)

Oh look where i ended up  ::)

marky go to the loo now  ;D 20 pics for you

oh whats that i see

SUNP0019-2.jpg

SUNP0017-2.jpg

SUNP0018-2.jpg

SUNP0020-2.jpg

running away now  ::)

SUNP0013-4.jpg

going

SUNP0014-4.jpg

gone

SUNP0015-3.jpg

are you bored yet (with a knowing wink)

Now i remember  :o

of course the furrows ;D

SUNP0029-2.jpg

looking good

SUNP0028-2.jpg

they should 12 of emm are mine (with a big grin on my face )

SUNP0001-4.jpg

SUNP0006-4.jpg

SUNP0005-5.jpg

and yes it was moving

SUNP0004-5.jpg

SUNP0002-4.jpg

SUNP0003-5.jpg

Must say big thank you to steve for letting me loose on the beast  ::)

oh yes she is on a 07 plate and she is a friday afternoon job with 450 hrs on the clock but he is waiting for the new one to turn up anyday now

:o :o :o - Incontinents pants pleeeeese... you lucky lucky lucky beggar Stevo...  :o :o :o

so come on then... how much fun was it ??? what was it like to drive ??? details please...

thanks for sharing the pics  ;D

It was a lot of fun for 15 mins.It was easy to drive because she was set up just push the lever to go forwards drop the linkage little rocker switch hit the A button revs went up 1500 and speed was set at 5kph the B button was set to 8 kph drop the back wheel of the plough on a little spool switch and off you go and all you had to do was steer  reverse procedure when you got to the end  ;D But the best bit was hearing her roar outside the cab  :)

I never thought i would drive her  :o You will one day  :)

I do hope so mate i drove big tractors but that where all otherbrands then massey's ;D

I already drove the Fendt 930 and a New Holland 8670 and some big John Deere's but the biggest massey i drove is the MF7495 New bonnet look ;D

So i hope i can drive a beast like this one some time!

nice stevo what type of land were you pulling on as we pull a 5fr and press with our jd and press is = to an extra 1fr so all in all = 6fr!!!!!

Brash most of there land is on some very steep hills (i had my mxu going sideways ) And i think they are waiting for a press to turn up  ;D