Insurance

BGU

kev i insured mine with NFU mutual , mine is covered for everything except agricultural contracting.

i just asked for  vintage tractor insurance it cost me ?47.25 for a comprehensive policy.

description of use covers :  pleasure, the insured's business,& for agricultural or forestry purposes, but excluding agricultural contracting purposes

kev i insured mine with NFU mutual , mine is covered for everything except agricultural contracting.

i just asked for  vintage tractor insurance it cost me ?47.25 for a comprehensive policy.

description of use covers :  pleasure, the insured's business,& for agricultural or forestry purposes, but excluding agricultural contracting purposes

Thats who I used to have my two Nuffields insured with, I also have my truck insured with them as unlike a lot of companies you still get the personal touch with their local offices and policies made to suit

Sounds good to me. I have to have business insurance to drive to work. Penny to the nick here we come!! :D :D

I have been insured with the NFU for many years now. I have 5 tractors on there all fully comprehensive and I just paid the premium the other week and it was just over ? 190 for 5 and all have varying "insured values"

Me too Kev... I currently have Fanny... and all my vehicles at work insured through NFU mutual...

As Fanny is new she costs a considerable amount more than a vintage... although I am covered on 20 implements as well  :o - which is useful as they are more likely to go missing than the tractor I reckon  :-\