Pics of MF's as promised.

Deere-est

mjb1 wrote

] i think this bloke at henstridge used to have something to do with BUGLERS at Beaminster so could get good deals on the tractors ,will try to see if he's still doing it

http://www.agro-industry.net/co.asp?code=&name=C%20J%20Day%20and%20Sons%20Western

They would buy tractors offered from many dealers, including Gibbs, and often the dealer gets a value from them before offering the owner the trade in price. That way the dealer is not left out of pocket on the deal.

Real shame to see those tractors being butchered, but the buyers don't want cabs/rollbars etc. Remember roll bars/Q cabs etc are for the safety of the operator not to make the tractor perform better.

Just to clear that up, Howards also run a farm, few sheep but mainly beef (organic) and make/sell hay. Headed by the son which I was at school with. I dont have alot to do with the tractor side of it all. Mechanics bore me stupid (work wise not person wise!!) I prefer driving things, pulling levers or as it is nowadays pressing rocker switches!! Help out a fair bit on the farm in my spare time see!! Back to the lorry again tomorrow though.

You'll never believe this. . .  I've sprained my wrist so I can't connect the 6in Bauer connection on my tanker very well. Tomorrow I have taken off for this strenuous, painful, uncomfartable injury. What do you guys mean it's Toytrac tomorrow???  ::)  Oh is it?!!!

**sneaks off whistling to his self**