any one stuck

marshman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try, I'd had your original posting saved elsewhere in case you tried that one ;D:D :D ;)

bummer but its on the wrong post the one i tweaked was the origional with the pics of the combine in it

but also we were both wrong i asked ma dad and he said a 460 and i had put a 440 so i re typed it and posted the comment it wasnt till i looked for a picture that i noticed!!!

bummer but its on the wrong post the one i tweaked was the origional with the pics of the combine in it

but also we were both wrong i asked ma dad and he said a 460 and i had put a 440 so i re typed it and posted the comment it wasnt till i looked for a picture that i noticed!!!

If you hadn't have altered it then tried to make it look like it was me at fault I'd have let you off :D :D

Trying to find level ground to dump chicken muck on Tuesday evening. The trailer slid in a rut and pulled the tractor straight in. End of the day there and then!! Went up in the morning with the trusty M reg 7840 with Ford decals and white roof ::) and pulled her round 90deg and out she popped!!

Luke, everything on this farm is hanging. Hence the lack of pics. When I left in 2001 it was a lovely place and all up together. Lack of spending and big lack of time put into the right areas. :'(

Some of you will have seen this one before but this was taken not long after the Renault came home, she was pulling hard up a steep incline on long term setaside when she started to scrap and burried herself in a deep bunny hole. I was told later by the game keeper that they had to dig 5 feet down in that spot the previous year to get out a ferret so that shows how deep they are up there. The MX150 soon had her out but she had to come out backwards in the end as each time we tried forwards she went in deeper ::)

• 2 months later...