ROS(??):limited edition Fiat/New holland 110/90 1:32 scale

flaviofender

Hello! Here in italy some voice talks about a news!! Probabily, after the fiat 180/90 in 1:32 scale, in october we have some possibility to find in the toys shop a limited edition (2000 pieces) of the 110/90, done in fiat and new holland colours (red, or blue with black cab)...

I'll let you know other as soon as I hear some news!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking forward to Top Tractor's 110-90, always had a soft spot for that tractor. Be good to have two to pore over... Let us know when you hear anything else...

Me too  ;D ;D ;D - next door neighbour must have the lowest houred one ever that I keep trying to get a picture of yet always fail >:( >:(

No confirmation yet who the manufacturer is but will be good to see ;)

No, you're right, from what I understand from Geoff's email he's having them cast himself..... should be nice. Interesting coincidence that ROS are planning the same thing...

I think you'll find Geoff has commissioned ROS to produce them for him.  So they will be ROS models but the moulds and rights etc will be owned by TopTractor.

And that's the end of that story! Told you it was an interesting coincidence!!!

Bodes well for the model then, shouldn't have any problem selling those on... Maybe I should buy more than one of each....?!

I think that answers FF's question too then...

Well this one seems to be the equivalent of a 110-90 and it has the comfort cab. I was just wondering if maybe they were like a low spec version of the Fiat (!) then maybe they were never fitted with the supercomfort cab, so a conversion based on a fiat 110-90 with a supercomfort cab would be wrong?

• 5 months later...