At Work With Murray

Murray

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a brand new 6930/6830  levin scrabster the outher day  on a stevins lorry got eny info on that ?             hahahah fastrac     :D

6830 lad for seater dump  ;) hauls a redrock stone trailer and a water bouser

Tidy pictures Murray  ;), few to many JD's though  :o joking  :P

cheers lad, oh ano there getting out of hand

• 2 weeks later...

yeah same Sean its pitty the never, but blake would'nt be busy if they did  :D, was on the old one will see about this one, see since i now have my tractor licence i will get the job of driving the rake from farm to farm since the lad that usually goes on her is 15 so i may get the odd day

nic rake. did the 79 take much getting out :D

cheers, oh yess had to hitch plough of and lift her away with the manitou  :D

Looks a nice set up there. Presume you have your PA1 and PA2 certificates if you are spraying?

was only water Gav just cleaning out the tank, so no spray involved at this point, and no i dont have them  :D

Be careful then as that would still come under the requiremnt of needing the certificates if the powers that be happened to turn up........extremely heavy fines, not hundreds but tens of thousands of pounds :o

If you were washing it out you'd still have chemical residue in the tank too ;)

When I done my PA1 and PA4 it was £20,000 per offence so it would be £40,000 in your case with not having either certificate, thats out of your pocket too as you were the operator, not your bosses :o My old boss had me doing it until I found that out and refused, he didn't realise either

Can't say I blame you, you have the right to refuse to do any task which you could end up in trouble for, if your boss doesn't understand then tell him if you do it it will also void his crop assurance if it ever came out  about it ;)