At Work With Murray

Murray

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics Murray as usual  ;), tidy looking cut  :D :D, did it hurt straight away? some cuts only hurt after a while, like when i shut my hand in a air rifle between my thumb and finger, it didnt hurt until about 2 minutes later  :D

never hurt at all really only noticed it because there was blood everywhere  :-\ round my thumb is swolen tho  :-\

Nice job there Murray - like the Maxxum - is that a front linkage on the front ???

thanks lad shes 12 year old now  8), yes its just the rams for the front linkage we take it of as it does not fold up tidy its sticks out alot :-\

Some smart working photographs there Murray, do enjoy seeing the older style Maxxums, there used to be loads of 5140 and 5150s around near me, most have been moved on now though.

thanks alot, dont think theres many maxxums about us no to be honest think 4 that i know of :-\ :-[

• 3 weeks later...

what we have lambing this year about 130 used to be 400  :D the mighty zetor

Picture1152.jpg

Picture1144.jpg

Hungry anyone  :D

Picture1145.jpg

hardly any grass left we will be stuggling as this pic was taken 2 week ago so we are well into her

Picture1143.jpg

stots and heifers

Picture1142.jpg

some barley after alot has been solt we had a fair bit in this shed this load is now away on a bulker lorrie  ;)

Picture1140.jpg

hmm i always thought euro farms different than american but im wrong good pics:)

thanks justin, welcome to the forum also  ;)

Looks like a nice part of the world - how high are you there?

thanks Jdc, its fine up here yes apart from the weather we get  :-\, we are a good bit up form the local village for sure at least 200ft, not so sure how high the hole county is up will find out for you though ;)

Some nice pics there murray.

does your boss finish the cattle himself or do they all get sent down to aberdeenshire/ scotland for finishing?

Is that straw and silage in the feeder wagon.

Looks a nice big farm, is it watten mains?? mate of mine lives out at a place called hempriggs

why do you take front linkage arms off ??

gets in the way lad  ;)

Some nice pics there murray.

does your boss finish the cattle himself or do they all get sent down to aberdeenshire/ scotland for finishing?

Is that straw and silage in the feeder wagon.

Looks a nice big farm, is it watten mains?? mate of mine lives out at a place called hempriggs

he finishes all the cattle mainly himself alot does go to aberdeenshire  ;) straw, silage and barley  :)

its an ok size for us i suppose, na its brabsterdorran mains,  watten mains is a few mile from us

oh yess i know of them fine farm they have  8)

My uncle lived/ worked in watten many years ago so know where it is.

Thought alot would come down this way often pass the cormacks transport lorries going into thainstone, Good fattening ground around aberdeenshire if not cattle then all the store lambs from the northern counties.

They don't have the farm at Hempriggs they only have a house there, I think his wifes brother lives with them he must be about your age ???

My uncle lived/ worked in watten many years ago so know where it is.

Thought alot would come down this way often pass the cormacks transport lorries going into thainstone, Good fattening ground around aberdeenshire if not cattle then all the store lambs from the northern counties.

They don't have the farm at Hempriggs they only have a house there, I think his wifes brother lives with them he must be about your age ???

oh yes watten mains is one of the best farms in the county next door to it is lynegar its also a very good place to work  8)

aye we usually put ours with bremners or cormacks whats evers easiest like,

aye its to different people on it i know that much whats his name, first and second  :D;)

sure what about the hours ::) your happy at it and thats what counts :D

yeah its alot of hours alright, but the seeder man started to get fussy and made me pick every average size stone there was so he could sow faster :D