First Joskin Quadra In My Area!

Powerstarâ„¢

Local farmer and keen Valtra owner has just picked this up, his fleet consists of:

Silver Valtra T180

Blue Valtra T140

Blue Valtra T160

Red Valtra T170 (Sold last week)

Blue Valtra 6650

Green Valmet 6400

Red Valtra N series

Blue Valtra C Series.

Ruscon 3200 double axle tanker

Joskin Quadra

Hi-Spec 2200

Frazer double axle rotar spreader

West 12 tonne silge trailers x2

And he's only a dairy famer! That increase in milk prices must be paying off  :D

dam thats big for round this way luke, does he contract to?? seen several joskins coming through milbay docks over the last few months off to masons near newton abbott i belive,wheres the valtra dealer round that way?? not cristian smith is it

Going to be a popular sight to come those injectors. The bloke I worked for last summer has just bought a TerraGator kitted up for injection. Another guy has bought a Joskin, even my mate with the 8340 has priced one up. . we're taking mega bucks.

dam thats big for round this way luke, does he contract to?? seen several joskins coming through milbay docks over the last few months off to masons near newton abbott i belive,wheres the valtra dealer round that way?? not cristian smith is it

He doesn't contract no, he's got enough ground of his own! The local Valtra dealer here is Robert Dallyn (This farmer happens to be cousins with him  ;))

Local farmer and keen Valtra owner has just picked this up, his fleet consists of:

Silver Valtra T180

Blue Valtra T140

Blue Valtra T160

Red Valtra T170 (Sold last week)

Blue Valtra 6650

Green Valmet 6400

Red Valtra N series

Blue Valtra C Series.

That's my kind of farmer!!! :P :P

• 4 weeks later...

Any more pics luke

Afraid not at the moment Nick. Next time I'm down there I'll grab some.

love your pictures in reply Nr. 1; especially the blue tractor with the blue trailer - very nice colour fit!

Thanks Richard, I agree, when the tractor is really clean the metallic paint sparkles well in the sun  :)