more deeres

well ive i dismantled three tractors and ive come up with this not completely finished yet needs decals and a new roof might also put pma linkage on at a later date oh yes will be decal'd up as a 6930

oh yes should say that there is a siku 6920, 7530, and uh deutz ttv used in there

and heres a few pics for you

28032008190.jpg

28032008189.jpg

28032008195.jpg

28032008194.jpg

and then the prime mover a jd 7930 modelfarmer fitted the front linkage and beacons this time last year and i have changed the wheels to siku 7530's and added a siku rear hitch

28032008193.jpg

28032008192.jpg

CJ........... You've done it again my friend!!!!

I love the 7930 so much i am considering getting anotyher and doing the same, would you mind????

Keep up the good work.

Any chance you can PM me about getting the wheels off the 7930???  ;) ;) ;)

hi you are getting good at this chat about me being one step ahead ha ha!  (wait to you see the grief i get for the ha ha! )  :D :D :D

yes but ill ring you  :D

nice

these deeres look great

cheers men

wow , i didnt realy like the conversions of 75 to 69's as i thought it had to much of a hump in the bonnet  :-\ but this on has made me change my decision this one is spot on  :P:) well done  :)

cheers rich i didnt do anything different to the other ones but thats good to hear  :)

CJ........... You've done it again my friend!!!!

I love the 7930 so much i am considering getting anotyher and doing the same, would you mind????

Keep up the good work.

Any chance you can PM me about getting the wheels off the 7930???  ;) ;) ;)

cheers jezmond

of course you can if id idndnt want you to i wouldnt put it up here mate  ;)

ill pm you about the wheels its easy enough to do  ;)

very nice is that a fendt weight on the front and on the trailer at the bottem weir did you get the mudgurds from  ;) ;) ;)

yes henry its a uh fendt weight and i ,made the mud flaps from black plastic card  ;)

thanks to all for there kind words really makes it worth doing

Nicely made green'uns buddy. Like the cattle box too, that came up a damn site better than standard. Top jobs.  8)

yes sneaky pic there ive acctually lowered the trailer 3 -4 mm there as well which helps a bit, cheers tris

top work cj keep it up. lovel looking stuff

Feel like sending them over here for a trial on the tatties mate........ :D;)

They're top class, excellent work........ :);)

thanks fellas

would love to mart but would hate to thinks they would get dirty

thanks matty its a nice looking machine  ;)