At work with MX DRIVER

Deeredriver

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx fellas yield is really good we only usually see that kind of yield on irrigated  fields

she is a bit of a beast yea mate  hope fully this will be its last year with us she getting pretty wore out  its only a 2004 but its had a hell of a lot of stuff through her 1400 hrs on the seperator

the kinze ia a 640 but it has greedy boards on  did use the one i bought  but right now it has a bearing out thats a 800

i have about 2600 acres of maize to  combine  1000 acres of soy beans  around 400 acres of milo

and 80 acres of sunflowers so it will take me a  while ehh

got into some  really tall stuff this eve

i just got home at 10 pm been at it since 7.30 this morn

Maize as far as the eye can see, Nick! So 4000ac for fall harvest then, plus what you've done already. That's some serious acreage for one machine. Will it be a brand new replacement or one a season or two old?

Dolecheks had a 640 I think. . . may have been an 800 but I can't remember now. Was on wide singles, not duals.

Interesting Nick.What did the paddock grow the year before?

last year it was soy beans our irrigated fields go beans, corn, beans, corn  soy beans  produce there own nitrogen so we dont have to fertilize them also it then helps out the corn a little too with any left over fertilizer left in the roots of the beans

nearly forgot about Tris there for a minute  sorry mate  ;D

probably be a 1 year old machine im trying to get my boss to buy one of my inlaws machines  as they take good care of them  and they have  nearly every option  ;) ;) ;)

had a lil play in one  couple of weeks ago  very nice  they have 2 9770sts's

our kinzes are both on  single tires also  would like a nice 1000bu kinze on duals though  it would be handy

got a few more pics tonight of the other end of the operation my boss wanted to drive the combine for a bit so i headed back to the yard

first off is unloading a wagon load  an international 1066 tractor with a 80 ft 13'' auger

next is the tub grinder on the back of a 4755 deere

• 3 months later...