Westpoint, Exeter Toyfair.

powerrabbit

Yes, I know there are other events on over the Country but just thought it worth a mention for those that were reasonably local and might not of known it was on. Anyway, I shall go, don't really intend to purchase anything in particular, spent too much already this month and there are bills to pay but I will more than likeley come home with something, can't help myself, got a couple of items that I have picked up for a couple of the dealers so I shall be doing some negotiating.

The next Exeter toyfair is next Sunday 6th for anyone that's interested.

I'll be there Tim....not everyone in the West Country can go to Spalding.  We'll get all the bargains  :)

I'll be there Tim....not everyone in the West Country can go to Spalding.  We'll get all the bargains  :)

I shall be there fairly early as I normaly 'help' Farmer Ed with his stall and can be found 'hovering' around with him. As for bagging some bargains I think we will just have to wait and see, a lot of the dealers are now looking at the likes of eBay to see what the market is and price accordingly and then complain that nobody buys anything!

I always take the camera as I usualy take some pics and do a report for one of the tractor mags to either go in the news section or as part of the model feature page so a report for the Forum first would be no problem.  Those of us on here that will be there ought to print off the FTF logo onto a label and stick it on our foreheads, we will all recognise each other then!  ;) Any other suggestions?

I always take the camera as I usualy take some pics and do a report for one of the tractor mags to either go in the news section or as part of the model feature page so a report for the Forum first would be no problem.  Those of us on here that will be there ought to print off the FTF logo onto a label and stick it on our foreheads, we will all recognise each other then!  ;) Any other suggestions?

I look forward to seeing the photographs powerrabbit.

Could get the FTF logo "face painted" on to the forehead I suppose  ;D ;D

Thought it was a very good show. Was snowing before we went - stopped by the time we had driven the 20 mins there and sunny this afternoon!! ???

MGU bought a Britains - MF760 Combine - mint - no box ?9.  A yellow Transit pickup ?2. An Autoway man with spade and wheel barrow 50p! A complete Salop trailer ?2.

Etrl Krone Big Pack Baler ?2

Siku Classic Lanz tractor. ?7

And a load of other toys not farm related.

Could have spent a fortune there - Seemed to be lots of deals on Artics - Some as low as ?3 or ?4!

Did'nt seem to be as many stalls there today but there was a fair crowd of people and more of them seem to be buying tractors. I did'nt take any photos as there was nothing really out of the ordinary there that I noticed but I did buy a couple of fairly rare models together with a few others of which I have posted up in the latest farm toy related topic for you to see. One tractor that I should of took a pic of was a Chad Valley Nuffield Universal, mint with its box but could'nt get near the stall for the crowd. The guy had a price of ?1,250 on it.  :o