Hulme Hall Farm

Loft Farmer

Just finished my first diorama. I got lots of ideas from all you guys out there. A little bit about the farm. It has a small pedigree dairy herd and we breed all our own stock. We have an arable acreage also. The main income is from our large contracting business. We do all aspects of agricultural contracting from muck spreading, combining, all cultivations, hedgecutting, baling, forage harvesting ETC, we also do alot of contract mowing which justifys us having a Claas cougar and a Krone Big M. We run a very mixed fleet of tractors but mainly Fendt and John Deere, and alot of Claas machinery. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.

Loft Farmer  ;)

FarmLayout007.jpg

FarmLayout009.jpg

FarmLayout012.jpg

FarmLayout013.jpg

FarmLayout014.jpg

FarmLayout015.jpg

FarmLayout016.jpg

FarmLayout017.jpg

FarmLayout018.jpg

FarmLayout019.jpg

FarmLayout020.jpg

FarmLayout021.jpg

FarmLayout022.jpg

FarmLayout023.jpg

FarmLayout024.jpg

FarmLayout025.jpg

FarmLayout026.jpg

FarmLayout027.jpg

FarmLayout028.jpg

FarmLayout029.jpg

FarmLayout030.jpg

FarmLayout031.jpg

FarmLayout032.jpg

FarmLayout033.jpg

FarmLayout034.jpg

FarmLayout035.jpg

FarmLayout036.jpg

Very nice mate, very nice. You've got lots of nice models there and bundles of potential so just a bit more attention to detail and realism and it'll be perfect  ;)

Thanks farmernick, now ive got the layout how i want it my next task is to make it more life like and play about with it.

Thanks farmernick, now ive got the layout how i want it my next task is to make it more life like and play about with it.

Yeah thats it mate, get everything into place first just how you want it and then put in things that will make it look perfect, just like finishing touches etc. And then of course you can move it around to fit what you want. Keep us posted by the way, i'd like to see how this one unfolds so keep taking photos please  ;)

nice looking layout you have quite a few brushwood barns are you pleased with them

Thanks, the sheds from Brushwood are great but my plans are to make them look a bit more realistic by adding different roofs with roof lights in them and real lights inside the sheds for night time work.

thats one heck of a layout i must say, what are you using for the hedges?? looks like grass?

The hedges are made from some artifficial stuff that i bought from hobby craft. I am going to trim them down to make them look more like a small hedge.