Ziko's photo's

Ziko

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bild0475.jpg

bild0476.jpg

Had to wait on the tractor and trailer to load, so I took something to drink out of my coolerbox and sat down on a bale. It was really quiet on the countryside and I really had some time to relax. Nice sundown.

bild0480.jpg

bild0482.jpg

Looooads of photo's!! Really good ones too. Is this the New Holland balers' first job then? How has it worked so far? My boss has one of the last 940's this year to work alongside the 930 and Welgar D4000. Maybe I will get a go :)

Interesting to see the dykes being baled, they must have quite a bit of 'ground' in them afterall. Did you post up photos of this last year but with different machinery?

@Pete, Sure have been mate, you think so? We were planning on giving her a full respray this winter but we jus couldn't find the time.

@Tractorman810,

Here a little map that shows were the field is located. The 1075 rarely let us down so! ;)

nederland.png

@Tris, thank you appreciate it! Yeah this was it's first real job. It worked pretty good so far, still some minor modifications on the settings have to be done. But that's normal on a new baler.

I did post up pictures of baling the dykes last year, but that not only with different machinery but also another piece of dyke. Because the dyke is divided into pieces that are all maintained by different farmers.

@Matty, I just came across the 311 didn't drove it myself sadly. I do like how she looks!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah we traded her in on a new John Deere 9560i WTS.

She's still in the neighborhood as I recently found this picture on the net. No doubt it's our old one, judging by the dents in the back and the reflector stickers.

10753765939.jpg

• 1 month later...

Little bit flat eh ;D I understand you're now working in Switzerland? That's a beautifull country too! :D

I did neglect this topic a little bit, but I'm going to make it up to you guys!

Here we go again with some older pictures, but they're still worth watching.

7720 was out driving with the Joskin. So the 6810 had to pull the NH. She pulls it quite good, only not that fast.

I drove the 2650 with J-F rake. Also drove with the baler, I got a little course and drove for an hour or so. Quite nice work, baling! ;)

bild0581.jpg

The baler

bild0584.jpg

bild0585.jpg

bild0586.jpg

bild0587.jpg

bild0588.jpg

bild0617.jpg

bild0618.jpg

bild0619.jpg

We also do alot of ground moving so I had to go and drive the 7720 with Joskin for a week. We were working at a dike reinforcement project. Old asphalt was removed and new gravel was being laid. Of course lots of ground was needed. We were driving with 10 tractors and there were 2 bull dozers and 8 cranes. Some pretty steep slopes, but I could handle them very well with my Autopowr 8)

bild0548.jpg

bild0549.jpg

bild0550.jpg