Britains Fiat Hesston

Andy

So here we are then guys.

I am pretty sure it's the real deal. Box looks and feels authentic, and even has the musty smell you get with items of similar age and older. Shame about the wheel melt but, still very pleased with it.

hesston1.jpg

hesston2.jpg

hesston3.jpg

It was produced a limited edition for the US Market for a short period of time in the early 1980's. As for value, well I guess however much someone is prepared to pay for it, something which is irrelevant to me now as it's another thing crossed of the collection list  :)

It was produced a limited edition for the US Market for a short period of time in the early 1980's. As for value, well I guess however much someone is prepared to pay for it, something which is irrelevant to me now as it's another thing crossed of the collection list  :)

so its a limited edtion thanks

We have a few holy grails left actually... :'(

The yellow valmet 805, non autoway version

Yellow Ford 5000

Yellow Fordson

171F power major

If anyone can help, drop me a PM  ;)

We have a few holy grails left actually... :'(

The yellow valmet 805, non autoway version

Yellow Ford 5000

Yellow Fordson

171F power major

If anyone can help, drop me a PM  ;)

I'll be sure to let you know when the time comes to sell my 171F Power Major Andy.  Are you aware of what the current value is, have they reached 4 figures yet?

I'll be sure to let you know when the time comes to sell my 171F Power Major Andy.  Are you aware of what the current value is, have they reached 4 figures yet?

any pics mate -> havent seen one before

I have seen a few with the box get close to four figures Peter. It's the box that seems to be hard to find unfortunately. Do you have both?

Yes Andy my 171F is boxed, model is mint and box is as good as you'll get for its age.  I have all five of the farm E1A/DDN's (not got a yellow one).

171F Power Major on spades Blue and Orange

172F Power Major on rubber Blue and Orange

9525 Power Major on rubber Blue and Orange

9526 Super Major on spades Blue and Orange

9525 Power Major on rubber Blue and Grey

All are MIB.  Managed to pick them all up at various Toy shops and fairs in a 6 month period about 8 or 9 years ago.  Bought the 171F, 172F and 9526 the same weekend, they cost me about ?300 each but that was the first time I'd seen them for many years and only seen a couple for sale since.