FTF PLOUGHING, SEEDING AND FERTILISER SPREADING COMP 2008

FB

nope :);) ;), there will be 2 new topics posted soon ;), one with the rules in and one for discussion.

You post your competition pics in the rules topic and any comments in the discussion topic ;) ;) ;)

nope :);) ;), there will be 2 new topics posted soon ;), one with the rules in and one for discussion.

You post your competition pics in the rules topic and any comments in the discussion topic ;) ;) ;)

and if you talk about the pics in the rules topic you recieve a numpty and your ost will be deleted :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

i dont think there's any point in this competition, because once the fertilizing comp is over and all the votes are in it will be too close to silage :-\

does that matter??, its only a bit of fun anyway!  ;D ;D ;D

i dont think there's any point in this competition, because once the fertilizing comp is over and all the votes are in it will be too close to silage :-\

really whys that, after all we aint all silage men are we, there are some people out doing spring planting like the guy on the farm we were at today

What a sad state of affairs it is on here when members complain when we try to organise fun competitions for them to show off models in their collection and their layouts if they have one. I can't see what the problem is, drilling is still going on up until mid may with maize, spring osr, hemp and other crops and it will make a change to run a seeding one in the spring instead of the autumn allowing potato kit to be shown off as well. At the end of the day no one is forcing anyone to enter it so if it isn't for you then wait until one that is to your liking comes along instead of trying spoil it for those that do want to enter by making negative remarks ::) ::)

no by the time this competition is running it will be early/ mid may ;)

its already running matty, suerly you have seen it, same section as the fertaliser one, people asked for it, including yourself, and now its up, you moan, i sometimes wonder why we bother,i really do,  >:( >:(

i really couldn't give two dungs :-\

You dont have enter them, we are not forcing anyone to, we put these up every eyar, they are not exactly in time with the farming calendar as we try to have a bit of grace so busy members can enter them when they get the time, i was looking forward to your Silage comp entry as i have been impressed with your display and set ups! ;D, but some peoples attitudes on here is becoming a joke recently, i dont know whats going on over there and whats been happening recently ???:-\ :-\,  >:( >:(

We are only trying to keep people interested and enjoy their collection

It seems you mods have enough on your plate without needing to sort this out.

I see some clear rules have been posted and I am all for the out of season thing because it gies everyone time to do it rather than struggling between silaging.

Well I hope this gets sorted and the silage one doesnt suffer and we see some great entries as per last year.

Sorry, but I just wanted to add my bit  :(:-\ :-[:-[

just in a very bad mood tonight!! and this hasnt helped ;)

maybe, but there is really no need to come in here and post like that is there, you just caused bad feeling anmd no doubt this will escalate as per usual.....and i'm the most relaxed of the mods! :D :D :D::)

maybe, but there is really no need to come in here and post like that is there, you just caused bad feeling anmd no doubt this will escalate as per usual.....and i'm the most relaxed of the mods! :D :D :D::)

yes ben if you were any more laid back you'd be on the floor  :D

Well I couldn't give 'two dungs' whether Matty wants us to have it or not!!  :D :D This is one of the few that I can enter [although not really in the interests of winning!!] without too much upheaval so bring it on!!  ;)

its already running matty, suerly you have seen it, same section as the fertaliser one, people asked for it, including yourself, and now its up, you moan, i sometimes wonder why we bother,i really do,  >:( >:(

Can I start posting pictures then?!!  ;D

just in a very bad mood tonight!! and this hasnt helped ;)

I really think you need to start having a bit more respect on here for the mods and the competitions they run otherwise we may end up with none at all  :'( Matty if you don't want to enter there's no point in you reading/posting in this topic its only meant to be a bit of fun at the end of the day  ;) ;)

Well I couldn't give 'two dungs' whether Matty wants us to have it or not!!  :D :D This is one of the few that I can enter [although not really in the interests of winning!!] without too much upheaval so bring it on!!  ;)

Can I start posting pictures then?!!  ;D

yes mate,topics up and open, just not got round to my pics yet