Spalding Show Pics... April 2008.... for my stoppy back friends

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... thats all folks... hope you enjoyed the pics... sorry some of the stands look empty... It was about 2.30 before I got a chance to take many pics for you all... But I think that gives you a flavour of the day...

It was GREAT to meet so many FTFers today... what a great bunch of friends I've met throught this wonderful place  ;)

TOPIC NOW UNLOCKED

Ahh brilliant Marky, you've done the show proud  :) Thanks for putting them all up mate, some excellent photograpy there and time spent where you could of been for example wasting money on red things or eating cakes from the FTF stall, or maybe hassling Barrys boyish good looks, so thanks for the time  :) And thankyou for my pic, might put it on my rugby clubs site, scare the other team  :D

Thanks buddy good work on in a great show  ;)

Hey Marky, looks like it was a good day shame the snow stopped me!

Any chance you could post some close up pics of the DBP 390T 4WD when you get a chance. I would have picked my ordered one up if i had made it, oh well i'll just have to wait a bit longer. :(

Hey Marky, looks like it was a good day shame the snow stopped me!

Any chance you could post some close up pics of the DBP 390T 4WD when you get a chance. I would have picked my ordered one up if i had made it, oh well i'll just have to wait a bit longer. :(

Will do... I'll do a full review by tomorow night  ;)

Great day out as good as marky pic are they just cant cover it all , great to meet more members  prob missed a few inc nick06 and fp , sorry lads in fact anyone i missed

Oh Sean??? Did i miss you? Ohh i saw you aswell, but you were in the middle of conversation i didn't want to be rude, my apolagies mate  :-\ Next time eh  ;)

Nice pics there marky, stunning as allways, Can ANY one shed some light on that Immants Rotary plough in reply 46 please, It looks ausome and just what i want,

Im gutted i didnt get over this year but i will be there next year ;D and i cant wait

I thought I'd got away with it and then in reply #55 - there I am picking my nose or something. Cheers Marky, thanks a bunch  ::):D

That feed lorry - last month on the farm we had one like that comedown to do the feed for the bulls and I thought, that would be a nice project. Well why break the habit of a life time, I've been beaten to it. ..  >:( >:(::):-[

Lovely pics Mark, captures the spirit of the day pretty darn well. Even makes Leverets look good!! Was dead chuffed with the response from people who stopped by to nose through the yard and the sheds etc. I think those interested ranged from 8 to 80 years old. Plenty asked questions, others just pointed and smiled... . which speaks volumes  :). PDC's Deere was taken for a spin, there is always one eager child!! (It wasn't JDC either).

Fantastic to meet a constant stream of people as the day went on and a great little gathering the night before too. Mandy, John, Mark, Marcus, Barry, Steve, Gav and Sean.

Cheers Mark  :)

I thought I'd got away with it and then in reply #55 - there I am picking my nose or something. Cheers Marky, thanks a bunch  ::):D

That feed lorry - last month on the farm we had one like that comedown to do the feed for the bulls and I thought, that would be a nice project. Well why break the habit of a life time, I've been beaten to it. ..  >:( >:(::):-[

Lovely pics Mark, captures the spirit of the day pretty darn well. Even makes Leverets look good!! Was dead chuffed with the response from people who stopped by to nose through the yard and the sheds etc. I think those interested ranged from 8 to 80 years old. Plenty asked questions, others just pointed and smiled... . which speaks volumes  :). PDC's Deere was taken for a spin, there is always one eager child!! (It wasn't JDC either).

Fantastic to meet a constant stream of people as the day went on and a great little gathering the night before too. Mandy, John, Mark, Marcus, Barry, Steve, Gav and Sean.

Cheers Mark  :)

You forgetting someone  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(