What do we Know about this? JLG

BGU

There are even models of them, ' saw them at Toy Fair Feb '07.

There are, all sold on ebay.com - and they do some gorgeous scissor lifts & cherry pickers in 1:32 as well. Pricey but GOT to get me a couple one day....

Far superior to Merlo according to my Pig Farming mate. Our local JD dealers started selling them when JD pulled the plug on their own brand. JD supply engines for some of the JLG models.

Jlg also have shares in Cat telehandlers. Just one big happy family I guess.

There are, all sold on ebay.com - and they do some gorgeous scissor lifts & cherry pickers in 1:32 as well. Pricey but GOT to get me a couple one day....

indeed they are, fancy a few of the cherry pickers! ;D ;D ;D

oh really well im behind :D are the self built nh telehandlers better than the nh manitou ones?

im not sure as i dont think there are many about yet but the old nh ones where quite a low spec when compared with a manitou :( as my uncle had almost shoke hands on a deal fora  nh telehander (manitou)but when he went to have a look at a manitou , it wasnt that much more money then the nh but it had a lot higher spec and it was a series ahead of the nh as manitou was using the older type chassie/hydrolics on the nh's , i suppose this was done so they didnt compeat with manitou sales  :-\