A closer look at DBP's WONDEFUL MF390 and MF390T

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right MDFord - I noticed that too ;)

The Ford expert has got the hand for MF's too :D

well I can clear that up  being a former owner........ :) the lo profile verison DIDNT have the logo below the rear window.................the Hi Line version however DID............so  you`re  both right I suppose :)

truly fantastic models......hoping to see one in the flesh before too long and who knows what might happen after that.......... ;D......................sold a few models here ...........might be into buying back  ::)

I am a blue man through and through, have grown up with them and they will always be number one for me.

However, when you look at the current choice of MF models against Ford NH models, there is no bloody comparison frustratingly.

DBP's blues are just gorgeous, but the 300 series he's made are far superior.

UH's 5480 against RC2's T6070. Siku's big ones,[whatever they are] against RC2's T7060 & T8040.

UH's 35x against, well there is no dexta, but how about RC2's 5000.

Hate to say it but at the moment [because I buy on model quality / value rather than colour alone] I have more Masseys than Fords. Which upsets me greatly!!  >:(  :D

I didn't buy a blue one off Dave at Spalding because I saw the red ones, and I couldn't possibly buy one of those!!

I must get one though, may have to pay him a visit at Toytrac and splurge several hundred on the set  ::)

And get some blue ones too.....

• 8 months later...

fantastic models from Dave.. still am and forever will be a blue man and am lucky to be collecting not 1 not 2 not 3 but 9 DBP models in Spalding in April :D of the blue variation. And looking at these models(the cabs and backs are fantastic!!) i can hardly wait!!!!! (where is that drooling icon when you need it  ;) )

anyways.. those deserve a special place in the spotlight and although i told britainsfan to respray your models blue..these two he may not touch  :D;D

did think that, buts its only a minor item compaired to the rest of the model mate, cant wait for his possible mf240 ,sure he said qd cab on it

think i was just being picky sean, it is a cracking model and i'm sure i will get one or two as i have driven them. 240 sounds good same its not a 290 as i have driven a few of them too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hallo to everybody , I come from Italy and I fall in love with MF 390 . I'm tryng desperately to contact Dave Perdue  to buy his wonderful models tractor . I've tried, but I had no answer at this address : 'dbpmodeltractor@aol.com'

Can you tell me how to contact him?

Thanks

Giovanni