New Massey Ferguson Magazine

The June 2008 issue of Tractor and Machinery mag arrived today, some nice articles on Counties in it and a couple on restoring 35's. But there's news of a new magazine for old Massey Fergusons, starting this summer and coming out quarterly. Looks as if it will be a good read.

Do the FOFH not already have their own in house magazine - yet more burning material for the newsagents :D :D

now now there's no need for that, i'm sure it will make great reading! ;D ;D ;D

Well... I'll not be joining the FOFH as I believe some of the management team there don't play a straight bat shall we say.

So bring it on I say - I don't care how much it is within reason .... I'm buying a subscription  ;D

I think it's going to be ?12.60 for a years sub, 4 issues.

Cor blimey, soon be as many tractor mags about as different coloured Fendt's!  :D  Already take 3 tractor mags, have to draw the line somewhere me thinks.  Should be good though.