how much is the fertliser around your area???

BERRY

simple far tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!! :'(

Got to agree it seems to be going up by ?20 a tonne every 2 weeks over here - no point in cereal/beef/milk prices going up if fertiliser/spray and diesel are all increasing still only the same bottom line - hence why I cannot understand some people going mad buying machinery ::)

Got to agree it seems to be going up by €20 a tonne every 2 weeks over here - no point in cereal/beef/milk prices going up if fertiliser/spray and diesel are all increasing still only the same bottom line - hence why I cannot understand some people going mad buying machinery ::)

your not the only one thats thinking that ;)

its actually scary were buying all ours now and storing it think thats the cheapest way

was talking to a man today that delivers fertliser /mccelvy bros ballinahinch and they say that they cant get fertliser to the farmer wuick enough bacause its going up in price and the grass and cereals are dying out for it

Got to agree it seems to be going up by ?20 a tonne every 2 weeks over here - no point in cereal/beef/milk prices going up if fertiliser/spray and diesel are all increasing still only the same bottom line - hence why I cannot understand some people going mad buying machinery ::)

well atleat the G-lime has stayed the same needed quite a bit of that this year  :D understand what you mean my neighbour has went mad buying over the last 18 months

new t7040

new redrock th 280s

new lemken saphir 7 drill

new front press

new 14t kane

new overum 5 furrow

new bogballe 2t sower

and is talking about a new mchale fusion and trading in the tm 135 for a t6070/80 it beggars belive  

then theres two brother on seprate farms built/building cubicle sheds for upto 350 cows both sheds cover nearly an acre of ground  :o how they can justify it i dont know  ???

well we got g-lime at 110/t, goulding can 27.5 at 350/t, 25-0-5 at 285/t and we got potash as well but dont know how much and diesel is over 58ppl as well with us we got a fill 10 days ago and the day after it went up 8ppl my dad said he should have bought 5000L  :D

700,000 that seems a big figure, thats 3/4 of a mill near on, going by jdcs last quote thats about 1566 bags , you sure thats right murray?

well my job in hertfordshire last year the bill for all fert and spray was 700,000 and that was to cover near 6000 acres wouldnt like too see it this year

700,000 that seems a big figure, thats 3/4 of a mill near on, going by jdcs last quote thats about 1566 bags , you sure thats right murray?

yes i am right over the whole year and stuff i think it was not to sure