Ertlerik's collection

ertlerik

Hi Erik... Super collection... many thanks for sharing... I'm a HUGE fan of Ertl 1:16's - they are just so much fun to collect - functional and not fussy - I wish I had a sandpit really for mine  :-[:D :D :D

So... what's you favourite piece... and why if you don't mind me asking ?

Hi Erik... Super collection... many thanks for sharing... I'm a HUGE fan of Ertl 1:16's - they are just so much fun to collect - functional and not fussy - I wish I had a sandpit really for mine  :-[:D :D :D

So... what's you favourite piece... and why if you don't mind me asking ?

Marky,

You really made me think there for a wile, i came up with a top 3 for now anyway.

1 Toy Tractor Times International 1086

2 International 1066 with westendorf loader, {base model TTT1066}

3 Ford 7710 farm toy show edition 1988, very hard to find.

The 2 internationals are favorite becouse i did work with those at a farm in Iowa as an exchangestudent back in 1990. The ford is favorite becouse we used to farm with a 6710

There are more favorite tractors for several reasons but these were the first that came to mind.

Erik.

post-1180-132638717205_thumb.jpg

I just love that seed hopper above the shelf with the combine on, orange thing. I saw them on more than one farm when I was in the States and I would love one for my collection. Just need a big Flexicoil air seeder for it to fill.  :)

Quite an impressive collection, both the size of each model and them all together as one.

I just love that seed hopper above the shelf with the combine on, orange thing. I saw them on more than one farm when I was in the States and I would love one for my collection. Just need a big Flexicoil air seeder for it to fill.  :)

Quite an impressive collection, both the size of each model and them all together as one.

Here is a better picture off it, the next pic is the real thing i worked with in 1990 in Iowa.

Let me know how you want to get payed for the volvo.

Erik.

post-1180-132638718055_thumb.jpg

Wow, must be nice to have the exact combination of what you drove. I never saw one like that actually, they always had a dolly axle at the fron and a fixed axle at the rear.

Just emailed you  ;)

Thank you Tris,

Emaild you back  ;)

I think you are talking about one of these wagons right.

post-1180-132638718063_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Hello Erik

you have an amazing collection. i believe you were in the Agritoy a few editions back with your collection. i love 1:16 scale too and think that a few of the models i own, came from you of which one is the Ford 5000 precision which is one of my favorates.

what NH articulated 4wd is that on the shelf? i recently bought the 9384 1999 show edition. but yours looks more like the 9880?

"groetjes"

-Wil.

Nice colection there erik, what are the cases in the last pic, the bottom 2 shelves, look like my sort of case :-*

7250 mark 50 edition, 7130 strassbourg trade fair edition, 5488 collector edition, and a 5088.

Bottem shelf, 5250 50000 edition, 5140, 5130 Kansas city limited edition, 5120 2wd.

And i did ad a few more you might like McCormick  mtx150, Case IH  mx135, Case IH MXU125, all collector editions.

Erik.