Oldtimers getting ready for a parade in Holland

ertlerik

Nice to see some unusual tractors for a change. Sadly we seem to see too many of the same at our shows in England. I just love the Lanz Bulldog and I'm also rather fascinated and amused by the seating arrangement on the Deutz with the seat hinge in front of the driver and the gear levers poking up through the seat support.

Nice to see the JD 4020 too. I love those and wish I could own one, having done some subsoiling and grubbing tree roots with one of them, when I was a teenager. The one I drove was about five years old. Lovely sounding tractor that was years in front of anything else on the market at the time. Its nearest competitor for charisma in my eyes came along a little later in the form of the Ford 7000.  ;):)

WOW... thanks for sharing... some real rare ladies this side of the water.... much appreciated.

The Fiats caught my eye... the smaller one looks familiar to me.. like another brand of tractor... can't think for the life of me what though  :-\

WOW... thanks for sharing... some real rare ladies this side of the water.... much appreciated.

The Fiats caught my eye... the smaller one looks familiar to me.. like another brand of tractor... can't think for the life of me what though  :-\

Reminds me of a Someca... but they were just last years Fiats anyway