Markies loaner.... check out this tired old lady.... MF2640 2wd...

Lord Ferguson

still recon shes worth the effort marky, nice early one, dont see to many 2wds arround now ,and not many in those anyway, back up tractor if nothing else

Sadly I'm all spoent out.... and some... at the minute... and they will want WAYYYYY too much for her I should guess  :-\

That's a nice old bus you've got there Marky, deserves a bit of tlc, you can probably get most spares for it under Massey's 10+ parts, only problem may be body parts.

I guess they must Allis... and I bet there are enough 'wreckers' around with good tinwork to pinch  :-\

NOOOOOOO - I AM NOT... REPEAT NOT GOING TO BUY THIS TRACTOR  >:(

yet

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to big for me, but the right sort of age ect for what i want ,bet shes cheap as, how long have they had it sat there do you know?

Not sure Sean... but this lot WILL want too much... I guarntee you mate.  I'll do some digging... just out of interest mind you  ;):D :D

Not sure Sean... but this lot WILL want too much... I guarntee you mate.  I'll do some digging... just out of interest mind you  ;):D :D

Was gonna ask you if you'd found out how much... would be a nice project to start over the school hols when Histon Produce is quiet :-\

good lad, you know you want to, sorry mrs f in advance if he should slip and frop his wallet while asking ::) ::):D :D

i will, but i havnt the same appeal as mandy in overalls mate sorry :D :D :D :D

Thanks.. er.... but no thanks Sean... I still have the picture of you naked bowling in my head... after ?1500's worth of therapy  :'( :'( :'(

Thanks.. er.... but no thanks Sean... I still have the picture of you naked bowling in my head... after ?1500's worth of therapy  :'( :'( :'(

that little, my boss said it cost him 2500, and i wasnt actually the naked ones either :D

Its saying "The only reason I'm here is fate. You and I are meant for each other Marky. All you have to do is get rid of that wife of yours, and we can be together. With some TLC and some new clothes, I could look like a million dollars. Slip a 140 turbo under my bonnet and I'll be the best little goer you've ever had. I'll give you the ride of your life"

Thats a lovely bit of kit................just gagging for a restoration. They are getting a bit thin on the ground and will probably soon be very collectable and appreciate in value.  ;):D

i think you should buy it and sell your car

And how would I get to Toytrac then Cerin  ???:P

No problem darling... but you know how scatty I am... I might not hold them the right way up ::)

I don't care... I love you.. and that's all that counts  :-*

Its saying "The only reason I'm here is fate. You and I are meant for each other Marky. All you have to do is get rid of that wife of yours, and we can be together. With some TLC and some new clothes, I could look like a million dollars. Slip a 140 turbo under my bonnet and I'll be the best little goer you've ever had. I'll give you the ride of your life"

Thats a lovely bit of kit................just gagging for a restoration. They are getting a bit thin on the ground and will probably soon be very collectable and appreciate in value.  ;):D

Stop it BW.. I'm rigging up the electric chair for Mrs F as we speak  :D :D - she is a lovely old lady.... no... not Mrs F.. the tractor i mean  :D :D

Its farrrrrr to good to scrap, If it has wheels and a chassie and a bit of tinwork  its too good to scrap

This would be a brillant resto prodject

May i ask what your using it on ???

;):)

Thats my waste compactor Marshman  ;)

Marky, Marky Marky  :-[

You can't give it back, can you imagine it scrapped? Sad thought. Even just storing it inside and doing bits to it every now and again, it's still yours and won't depreciate in value, c'mon Marly, see some sence it NEEDS you otherwise it will be scrapped. Even I have a soft spot for the 2000 MF's, guarantee, it will be a good investment, trust me  ;)

Please, buy it...poor old girl  :-[:-\ :'(

Marky, Marky Marky  :-[

You can't give it back, can you imagine it scrapped? Sad thought. Even just storing it inside and doing bits to it every now and again, it's still yours and won't depreciate in value, c'mon Marly, see some sence it NEEDS you otherwise it will be scrapped. Even I have a soft spot for the 2000 MF's, guarantee, it will be a good investment, trust me  ;)

Please, buy it...poor old girl  :-[:-\ :'(

I agree buy it markey buy it  ;D;)

She's certainly got character Marky....... ;)

I must have missed it, so what is your new ride then....... ???

I've got a 5445 coming Mart... it was built lasty Friday... I'm NOT SO patiently awaiting delivery  :'(

As for you Luke.... I say No No No  :D :D