A JOHN DEERE 6910 IS BORN

you should look at getting those cast mate, like the 3140's you did recently, plenty of those green weirdos will buy them ;):D :D

looks spot on to me mind

Who are you calling green weirdo's anybody would think you were trying to trigger a colour war  ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a quick thought Paul would it not beef the front up a wee bit more if you put some of those weights off the JD forager on the front like Mark did with his 3650  :-\ :-\ :-\

Not a bad idea that I might just try it........

Now that does look spot on, who else is going to join the group Bombard PDC with messages until we go and visit him and bang on the door until he builds us all one???

I am the first on the list, how many of your conversions have I put my name down to now paul?

I can see I'm going to like this one, a lot ! You really should do a run of these Paul, sell like hotcakes I reckon :)

Think you're right about the weights Simon, Ricky has cast them now by the way ;)

Green weirdo's indeed :o

i'LL just go fill the truck up with fuel Jez and will be on our way  :D :D :D don't bombard him to much Jez i need to get a foot inn the door as well  :'( :'(

Ok mate, we will just sit out side and look dangerous for a while.......

Let ,me know when you are leaving....

Plus we could take the rest of the collection hostage until all are happy

i'LL just go fill the truck up with fuel Jez and will be on our way  :D :D :D don't bombard him to much Jez i need to get a foot inn the door as well  :'( :'(

Keep a spare seat for me while your at it :D;)

Will do Mark i'll chuck some rope and sheets in the back as well  :D :D

best pick me up on the way, i know some short cuts as the A14 will be standstill! :D :D :D;D

I can see I'm going to like this one, a lot ! You really should do a run of these Paul, sell like hotcakes I reckon :)

Think you're right about the weights Simon, Ricky has cast them now by the way ;)

Green weirdo's indeed :o

I do seem to be buying all the 6200's and 6410's on ebay at the moment :D :D

Tell me about it Sean you don't get all these plan's made minibuses hired etc when you do a Massey conversion ;D ;D

That only because those devil worshippers aren't dedicated to the cause enough  ;) ;)

well it will look good when painted  thats for sure :o  but im more interested where paul thinks these idears up from i mean come on we have all been dreaming of owning  a well detialed 6000 series jd  and paul,s  made a  dream come true this man has many talents  ;) gob smacked :o

Well here is my list Paul, whenever your ready mate. ;)

6400 wieghts.

6800 no wieghts, no mud guard extension, loader.

6900, wieght block, chunky 650 tyres.

6910, wieghts, normal tyres.

I'll leave it to you :D

So far mate this looks beautiful, no sign of any joins at all. Your a true craftycraftsman! :)