farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

I shall do you a swap bas, You can come and milk my cows and do my farm work and i will wonder around looking at all this Beuatfull machinery and the farming action, Sound like a plan?

Stunning pics mate, thanks for posting them

I love that 7810 , realy nice pic with her puffing the smoke hooking into that raw power...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shall do you a swap bas, You can come and milk my cows and do my farm work and i will wonder around looking at all this Beuatfull machinery and the farming action, Sound like a plan?

Stunning pics mate, thanks for posting them

I love that 7810 , realy nice pic with her puffing the smoke hooking into that raw power...

Nick i have talked to my wife and kids when can we come. You and your wife can have our house and car. :)

I was waithing for the smoke ,but i was lucky with the picture because the smoke was only for a second.

Texas

That big green finishing mower is a monster! I have never ever seen one of those before. What is the ground used for which he is mowing? It must be quite important seeing as the mower looks so specific to the job and the Fendt is on turf tyres. . .?

That big green finishing mower is a monster! I have never ever seen one of those before. What is the ground used for which he is mowing? It must be quite important seeing as the mower looks so specific to the job and the Fendt is on turf tyres. . .?

That is grass for in a garden or for a footballfield. I have worked for a company like this. We had at that moment 450 acres grass for gardens and footballfields. That company delivered also grass from some big football clubs like Ajax, PSV, Dortmund and few more. I will try to make some pictures when they harverst the grass.

Texas

• 3 weeks later...

Looooooooooooovely photo's, Bas. Some nice grass being harvested by the looks of it. Nice gear too, like them big Joskin trailers  8)

Hope you can get some pics of that grass being harvested for the gardens and football fields.  :)

Archived