farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

Thanks you like the pictures. And about the mx please tell Lord Ferguson maybe he will listen to you :D;)

Texas

I dont know. i think it would take alot more than me  :D just an idea here but them wheels on that jag you were on about look suspicously like fendt wheels. anyone agree ??? ???

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know. i think it would take alot more than me  :D just an idea here but them wheels on that jag you were on about look suspicously like fendt wheels. anyone agree ??? ???

I did take a look again on the pictures and i would also say it are fendt wheels.

Texas

Fantastic yet again, you really do find some great machines to photograph. The big hookloader is an impressive bit of kit. The strain those chassis are under and the lifting gear is awesome. Nice to see another GINAF about the highways too.

ooh numpty for stir fry , thats a 7710  ;)

No, Harry wanted feeding so I got a bottle from the kitchen cupboard when the sun glinted off the top of my new red Golf parked outside, temporarily blinding me and causing me to stumble backwards and stick my foot in a bucket and then fall on to a freshly made trifle, sumersault down the hall, slip on the front door matt, roly poly upstairs just as Julie shook the duck down duvet full of feathers sticking to all the cream and custard and jelly head to toe. . . . at which point I lean't on the 8 instead of the 7.

Or was that Bens excuse? :D :D

Job to see the numbers on a 'phone. . . .

Archived