farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More great action. How many cows are there to eat all that maize? Why do so many Dutch trailers have that overhang at the front? It doesn't seem to give much extra capacity.

About 1200 cows. The overhang at the front they made it for, when they start at a parcel and must drive behind the harvester to catch all the maize.

Texas

Nice pictures Bas, like the ones of the older Claas back on page 48 :)

I like that one also. The harvest is going slower and a it take some days to harvest all maize.

With the new harvester the maize is hone before you know.

Texas

So that's it then, no more maize from Bas in 2009 :( I was enjoying the almost daily photo's from you. It really has been a great season for the machinery and it is nice to see Kaweco, Tebbe, Joskin, GINAF aswell as the tractors and foragers.

So that's it then, no more maize from Bas in 2009 :( I was enjoying the almost daily photo's from you. It really has been a great season for the machinery and it is nice to see Kaweco, Tebbe, Joskin, GINAF aswell as the tractors and foragers.

Thank you all for the nice replays. Those where the last pictures Tris next year maybe i will make some new ones. Maybe i will catch a combine that is harvesthing maize.

Texas

more great machinery. The first newer deere chopper ive seen in this topic though. that 7920 looks a right beast ;):D

In my area not that many new john deere harvesters. When the contractors need a new harvester they replace the john deere most off time for a claas or a new holland.

texas

Archived