farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

Great pictures Bas, that is one whopper of a weight block on the MX  :of

Are the white wheels on the Fendt with the tanker standard from the factory?

fendts with a different shade of green and  white wheels are demonstration machines, so i was told

great pics bas i like that 7430 in the last batch of photo's :-*

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I was already getting worried Bas about having no updates for such a long time  ;) . How is first cut silage getting on in your area, i'd expect them to be nearly finished?

I was already getting worried Bas about having no updates for such a long time  ;) . How is first cut silage getting on in your area, i'd expect them to be nearly finished?

Didn't have much time lately to take pictures. I think only 35% has cut. It was to cold the last weeks for the grass so i didn't grow.

But on sunday i made those pictures at a dairy farmer who did is own silage. He had some nice equipment.

011-1.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

Texas

Wow Bas!! Lovely shots of that silage wagon. I think I'd quite like to run one of them but they are not so common over here at least not in my area anyway. Dicky, a member here works for a farming company who run one though, I forget the make of it.

Archived