farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good to see the ginaf back, lovely looking truck she is, wouldnt mind one or 2 of them in our crew, sure would goe some places

no stacking pics this year bas?

thanks for the orange/ green 515c pics mate

good to see the ginaf back, lovely looking truck she is, wouldnt mind one or 2 of them in our crew, sure would goe some places

no stacking pictures this year bas?

thanks for the orange/ green 515c pictures mate

No stacking pictures for now maybe later. I don't have that much time right now.

texas

great pictures bas , always a treat to look at , whats with the orange sided 512 ? i have to agree the i also love the older style fendt & that nice JD77 got to say that GNAF 360 looks a bit of a beast with those wheels .

again great pictures thanks for posting them

I nearly asked you the other day Bas, how come we have not seen the GINAF this year. . .. and the you find it for us. They look smart loaded up with maize on those big floatation tyres.

As for the big USA trailers. .... I wish farmers here would get their farm yards organised so that we could have this machinery working in the UK. It must save a lot in fuel and labour to be able to use such large machines.

Also, the Claas Jaguar 870 is interesting to see as it has the new Orbis header from the 900 range...

I nearly asked you the other day Bas, how come we have not seen the GINAF this year. . .. and the you find it for us. They look smart loaded up with maize on those big floatation tyres.

As for the big USA trailers. .... I wish farmers here would get their farm yards organised so that we could have this machinery working in the UK. It must save a lot in fuel and labour to be able to use such large machines.

Also, the Claas Jaguar 870 is interesting to see as it has the new Orbis header from the 900 range...

That orbis header is good header what i have seen. I will post soon a bigger new orbis header.

For years back many contractors had trucks for maize silage but now days there are only a few left.

The tractors now days have more horspower end speed.

Texas

Great stuff Bas, very impressive line up bringing home the maize you've captured there. Huge would be an understatement. 8)

It was a nice cold afternoon.  They where driving with 6 trailers and had to drive about 10 miles to the pit.

The trailers where just in time back to the claas harverster so that he hadn't to wait. What i have seen on the field i like the 10 row header from last year better, what i already mention in a other topic.

Texas

Archived