farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what do they take it away for ?? building sand or ?? were you in salou in spain texas ??  :-[:)

They take the sand and dropped it on place that need new sand. The pics are made in Mallorca ( spain).

Texas

They take the sand and dropped it on place that need new sand. The pics are made in Mallorca ( spain).

Texas

i thought that pic looked familiar, may well have seen the same tractor when i went a few years back then,

they seem to love the jd's for that sort of work over there, in palma they have a 3140 with the cab off and roll bar, fitted with a loader, never seen one like it before,

Great Deutz tractors in there Bas, you havn't managed to get a ride yet then?

No i didn't get i ride on it. Maybe someday. This contractor started 9 years ago and is now one off the biggest contractor in this area. He does also contracting in east germany ( only balling straw).

Texas

• 1 month later...

nice pics mate, there is a guy down this way just bought a big 3 axel teebe spreader to repalce a big twin axel streuham is it? that he had, spreads chicken muck with t from the egg factory place near liskeard, pulls it with a magnum 225, real big setup for round these parts

hes a bit on his tractor

http://www.caseih.com/news/newsevents.aspx?navid=11&RL=ENEUUK&newsid=4153

nice pics mate, there is a guy down this way just bought a big 3 axel teebe spreader to repalce a big twin axel streuham is it? that he had, spreads chicken muck with t from the egg factory place near liskeard, pulls it with a magnum 225, real big setup for round these parts

hes a bit on his tractor

http://www.caseih.com/news/newsevents.aspx?navid=11&RL=ENEUUK&newsid=4153

Strausmann or something, I know what you mean mate anyway. It's a 22 tonner I expect and he won't be pulling it up hills!! :D At least I'd be surprised if he does. You must get some pics Sean. . . . In fact all the travelling you do how come we havn't seen a topic yet?

Strausmann or something, I know what you mean mate anyway. It's a 22 tonner I expect and he won't be pulling it up hills!! :D At least I'd be surprised if he does. You must get some pics Sean. . . . In fact all the travelling you do how come we havn't seen a topic yet?

oh he pulls up hills no probs mate, where hes bassed and the chicken place is all hills, smokes well but she copes

as for pics, never really get time mate, works manic at the mo, and the lanes round here are so small or roads so fast and full of hemits i just cant stop, does help if you remember to take a camera to mind :D :D

Archived