The adventures of Marky and Frankie the MF5445 - Born on 09.05.2008

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The O ring was Green and the bolt had JD written on it as well  :o;D:D :D

It didn't stop me working it has to be said.. we just put some cardboard under her.. and rang my mate for assistance... would have been a real hassle otherwise mind you... would have been rain stop play until I could get some o rings I suppose  :-\

Very nice pictures from frankie at work. I think you like driving compost more then balling plastic, because you can stay on your seat ;D ;D ;)

Texas

Indeed Bas... I like jobs like this one  :D :D

Mary,

Is that a bit of dirt on the back left hand wheel? Look!!  :o Third lug up??

I do believe it is Jez.... thanks for pointing it out mate.... I have informed 'Lumpy' at work... he's on the case... with Mrs F's toothbrush  ;D

Very nice pics Marky

Cheers Addy.... all in a days work as they say  :D :D

Dont worry jez, come the 2nd april frankie is going to get platred in mud, im going to find as much as i can and coat her im it  ;D

Note to self.... when Nick arrives... lock doors and pretend to be out  :o:D :D

whats the point of buying a bucket if you don't use it to load yourself then marky :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They wouldn't let me Sean  :'( :'( :'( - three scoops and I was just about full with their Volvo shovel  :o

nice pic marky, is the trailer your own one? thought you would have a MF coloured one by now :D:)

Thanks Matty... it is mine mate yes... I'm not sure you can get a Bailey in anything other than green really  :-\ - Nasty colour though isn't it mate  :D :D :D

• 4 weeks later...

Snapped a few pics today while I was being loaded with compost... thought you'd enjoy seeing them.. well I hope so anyway...

Tris said he liked loaders... big plant and tractors... so just for you Mr Trissle then....

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

Check out the steam...

IMAG0171.jpg

I hate to think how many of these loaders they have... they are everywhere on the site.... lots of Volvo plant actually... 6 wheelers they run up to the landfill site with from the transfer station as well... some big old bodies on them too  :o