The adventures of Marky and Frankie the MF5445 - Born on 09.05.2008

Cor blimey Nick... I'd LOVE that... so would Frankie mate... or SOOTY as she is called now... I'm getting quite a few smuts out of her just now... she's idling for too long without any real labour  :'(

I would clean her out good and proper, 3 mtr power harrow and a hill that is steep enough that a quad bike isnt very safe.... She would die of shock proberly :D :D

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well.. what a Frankie filled day I have had today...

First... I gets a call from my mate Clive... he's added another rare showmans living van to his collection - Frankie was called in to get her off and parked up in place...

IMAG0095.jpg

It creaked and groaned well coming off - flat tyre didn't help really  :-\ ... anyway... then it's on the my local farmer to get a load of poo for my mate's allotment...

IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

Then it's off to the other side of Cambridge to tip the load...

Then a good 10 miles back to the yard for a quick washdown before bedtime...

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

here she is.. all finished and ready for another weeks baling work starting Monday  ;D

IMAG0101.jpg

Ohhhhhh happy days...

Tris... does this put me in the chod squad... or is this just poo crew ???

Oh he dirtied the Bailey :D :D

What do you think of the Quicke 45 Mark - I must say its well engineered - my friend has it on his Valtra but I didn't like where he had the joystick and the cover kept coming off it >:(

Where is the joystick on the MF ???

::) ::)::) grat pics mate, I hope you enjoyed the time you spent together with her :o :o :o

Great time thanks Rath... very enjoyable indeed

Oh he dirtied the Bailey :D :D

What do you think of the Quicke 45 Mark - I must say its well engineered - my friend has it on his Valtra but I didn't like where he had the joystick and the cover kept coming off it >:(

Where is the joystick on the MF ???

It's not where mF wanted you to have it Colm... the bracket needs 'adjusting' somewhat... we cold bent ours... when I first picked it up it fouled the gear lever.. and the indicator stalk..

As for the loader... very well made... I've got the 100ltr pump doubler on mine so she's pretty damn quick as well... I'm going to buy a bucket for it next week... I only have the forks at the minute  :-[

As for the Bailey... she's getting a little rough really.. could do with some touch up paint really... very rusty inside as well... my usual cargo of fresh fruit & veg waste is pretty corrosive I believe  :-\

Joysticks seem hard to integrate with tractors nowadays :(

He used to have a Fiat 110-90 with Tanco loader and the joystick was a joy to use - coming up from the floor just beside and in front of the gearsticks - on the Valtra it is horizontal beside the dash which I found awkward to use I must admit :(

When you are buying the bucket buy the medium grade one - the cheap one is not worth it ;) ;)

For the rusty bin on the tipper could you shot blast it and then line it with "quicksilver" shes a no stick bin protector mark, think its spray on tefflon thats hard as nails, good for wet sticky loads, ill try find the web adress for you, my old terex dumper had it, blooming good it was

Great to see frankie at work. Maybe you could also buy such living trailer and make trips with your dear lady and frankie. I have some space to stay.

Texas

I'm working on that Bas.... My mate Clive has 3 now  ;D:D :D

Thanks Nick for the link mate... I'll send them an email tomorrow  :)

Cor blimey Nick... I'd LOVE that... so would Frankie mate... or SOOTY as she is called now... I'm getting quite a few smuts out of her just now... she's idling for too long without any real labour  :'(

Marky that really wont do here any good, glaze the bores up and she will smoke more and wont start as well. May turn out like the old 35 4 pots :o :o Get here some work ;):)