Redrock Or Kane??

MODELFARMER

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Macamond in Parkgate does Redrock, maybe just not the closest to you though  :-\ :-\ ::) ::)

no slagging redrock, good strong stuff, but, not well painted, id go for herron or maybe kane

we have a redrock trailer,tanker,pump,buckrake,sheargrab ha ha! but still :-\

no slagging redrock, good strong stuff, but, not well painted, id go for herron or maybe kane

we have a redrock trailer,tanker,pump,buckrake,sheargrab ha ha! but still :-\

im with you there rab the kanes are good strong trailers but are light and hard to get stuck whereas the redrock are made for the heavy duty contractors hence heavy and bulky therefore getting stuck often  :D :D

Good luck for this season Ricky - I would say you would be doing very well to get it in a few months.

Are you still getting dropsides ???

Na don't think so, would love to go somewhere and find a trailer in stock and just take it home!

tell you what ricky, these redrocks must be some good, i am strating to see lots down this way now, know of at least 6 4 with one contractor, and others at seperate farms, very unusal site compaired to most of the bailleys westerns and marstons i usally see

would it not be as cheap if not cheaper to cut out the dealer i.e to go directly to the manufacturing plant aka kane in ballynahinch or redrock in armagh because then you dont have to pay the dealer  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

would it not be as cheap if not cheaper to cut out the dealer i.e to go directly to the manufacturing plant aka kane in ballynahinch or redrock in armagh because then you dont have to pay the dealer  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Then you have to drive it up from Armagh  :D :D

got either a redrock 12tunner or marston 12tunner cumming from other farm for corn cart this yera what would you recomment??

both on supersingles, sprung drawbar, manual tailgate and 12tunneres

but which is best to use

were tipping out side so height is no problem

• 1 month later...