A few new Silage Trailers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You've certainly made some impressive purchases recently Noel, looking very smart there :)

i don't own them, the bank manager does  :D  :D  :D

I'm well skint now, but hell its worth it!

Don't smoke or drink (very rarely on the drink) so have to spend the money on something  ;)

i don't own them, the bank manager does  :D  :D  :D

I'm well skint now, but hell its worth it!

Don't smoke or drink (very rarely on the drink) so have to spend the money on something  ;)

and why not, very nice i must say, only see fraser's this way, and very rarely now to sadly, the others are deff your neck of the woods trailers,

as usual uve gone for a dolly mixture,man i thought horner was bad wit a 7530 on a 14ton herron,uve got a 7930 cartin!  :D

As they say

VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE!  :D  :D

The pics of the 7930 on the 14T was for show, she will be on the 16T kane that i have from A FORUM MEMBER  ;)  :D

nice trailers noel :-* the fraser looks a good shade of green ;) realy nice, boy i wish fraser were still making trailers :-\ there'll soooo nice :P so how many trailers have you got in total now? and it's good to see you dont blow your money away on fegs and drink ;) more dosh for this great hobby ;D

nice trailers noel :-* the fraser looks a good shade of green ;) realy nice, boy i wish fraser were still making trailers :-\ there'll soooo nice :P so how many trailers have you got in total now? and it's good to see you dont blow your money away on fegs and drink ;) more dosh for this great hobby ;D

sooooo maybe i should look at the possibility of getting one of the other two instead then :-\

Thanks for the nice comments johndeerematty.

I'm starting to loose track of the trailers i've had, sold a few as well.

Ok i think i have

2 Herrons

3 Kanes

1 Fraser

Have a Redock Silage and Kane bale trailer on order.

Believe it or not, but my girlfriend got me back into all this model business, costing me a bloody fortune, but hey don't smoke or drink (well special occasions)

Trying to think of a layout to make for show in Comber in September, no pressure then  :D