Scrap Tractors........

NewHolland2

I would suggest its because scrap is running at £160/tonne at the moment :o :o :o :o :o :o

Took sons Fiat Punto to the scrap yard last Saturday morning, it made £137, you could have knocked me down with a feather :o :o :o :o :o :o

robbo

Poor old 50... not that old either Mart... 1983... same year i left school  :o :'( :'(

Yeah I know, she was a good old girl, I'm sure I've got pics of her lifting bales in the early 90's........ :)

The bonnet looks fairly good on that Nash Martin.... shame to scrap it. Did no one want to break it for spares or was the current scrap prices too too tempting ??? ???

The cab was taken by a lad to be adapted for a roll bar on one of his tractors apart from that the scrap prics were just too tempting for the new owner of the piggery........ :)

• 2 weeks later...