New Silage clamp in construction

alpinefocus

mmmmmm hope HSE dont see the pics!..... ;) ;)

nice to see some progress though, i like to see whats really going on in the real world!

i had to leave some out, they would not be happy if they had seen the other side :o :o :o  the power cables have not been moved yet, they were informed of this day but no-one has turned up to sort them out

is that lorry belonging to carlow pre-cast tanks, they make shuttered tanks, we fitted 3 last year ;)

yeah, drove it all the way.  met up with the haulage guy in wales. 

What is the use for those tanks ??? Never seen it before.

Texas

the new enviromental regulations say that you have to be able to store the excess silage/maize effluent that runs out of the clamp to stop it contamination of the nearby area.  i guess if its near a water source.

they do make good tanks we got 2 effluient tanks and a dirty water tank (2x5000 gallons and an 800 gallon)a lorry very like that  lorry (probably the same 1) was up my part on monday at a neighbours ;)

the new enviromental regulations say that you have to be able to store the excess silage/maize effluent that runs out of the clamp to stop it contamination of the nearby area.  i guess if its near a water source.

That eight wheeler with the Hiab on is a SERIOUS bit of kit :o :o

they had 2 like that down here when they widened the tamar bridge paul used those mamoete things to take each section onto the bridge, then one of those at each end to lower it into position, once they finished the job, both got sold to a local haulage company down here, see them from time to time

certainly coming along now dan, not sure if this has been mentioned but how many acres do you think she will take when finished, i asume they work that out before they build them??

Thanks for the answer.

Texas

• 1 month later...